1.10.2013

Paint the Town...


(H&M top, Van Vogue skirt, YSL heels)
When this skirt was sent to my house, a few days before Christmas, I knew this was what I had been waiting for to complete my Christmas look. I had a few back up options but this skirt made it to the top of my list the moment I saw it. Everything about it was perfect. The size, the cut, the material - I couldn't ask for anything more. Of course, I wanted to make the skirt the focus of the outfit so I paired it with a lace top I got in Hong Kong and my YSLs.
Because of this skirt, Van Vogue Manila is now in my radar for awesome party dresses. I literally want everything in their 2nd 'Holidaze' collection! Great. I now feel an obsession coming along.
To check out all their other items, click here.
Thank you to Jo Beth Javier of Van Vogue for my lovely skirt.

7 comments:

Bea Osteria said...

Stunning as always, Ate Nics! :) Good Morning! <3

Chamee Pecson said...

I love the red skirt! I have fallen in love with glittered outfits!

Check out PIXELS AND TALES! I hope you'll like it!

eypolapol said...

great look!you look so chic!

eypolapol.tumblr.com

Cielo said...

Lovely in red :))



http://misscielofernando.blogspot.com/

daisy lyn said...

sexy outfit girl :)

Nicole Andersson said...

Thanks ladies!

Francesca said...

I love your outfit! especially the skirt :)